Top best answers to the question «Can you rally meaning»
Use the verb rally to describe that last push to finish a difficult something… For example, if something makes you feel disappointed, you rally to get your positive attitude back. Rally can also describe bringing people together, often to support a cause.
rally Add to list Share. Use the verb rally to describe that last push to finish a difficult something… For example, if something makes you feel disappointed, you rally to get your positive attitude back. Rally can also describe bringing people together, often to support a cause.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can you rally meaning?» often ask the following questions:
🏁 A rally meaning?
- 1. (of troops) come together again in order to continue fighting after a defeat or dispersion: "De Montfort's troops rallied and drove back the king's infantry" Similar reassembleregroupre-formreunitegather together againget together againround upOpposite disperse
- ▪ bring together (forces) again in order to continue fighting: "the king escaped to Perth to rally his own forces" Similar mustermarshalmobilizeraisecall upcall to armsrecruitenlistconscriptdraftassemblebring togethercall togethersummongathergather togetherround upmasscollectformal:convokearchaic:levyOpposite demobilizedisband
- ▪ assemble in a mass meeting: "up to 50,000 people rallied in the city center" Similar gatheraccumulatecollectassembleamassmustermarshalorganizeround upgarnerharvestget upraisemobilizewhip up
- ▪ bring or come together in order to support a person or cause or for concerted action: "a series of meetings to rally support for the union" Similar come/get togetherband togetherassemblegroupjoinjoin togetherjoin forceslink (up)combineuniteallycollaboratecooperatework togetheract togetherpull togetherOpposite separatesplit up
- 2. recover or cause to recover in health, spirits, or poise: "she floundered for a moment, then rallied again" Similar recoverimproveget betterpick uprevivecome backmake a comebackreboundbounce backperk uplook uptake a turn for the betterturn the/a cornerbe given a new lease of lifetake on a new lease of lifeemerge from somethingget over somethingshake something offinformal:come up smilingOpposite deteriorate
- ▪ (of share, currency, or commodity prices) increase after a fall: "prices of metals such as aluminum and copper have rallied"
- 3. drive in a rally: "we're driving off to Spain to rally"
- ▪ (in tennis and other racket sports) engage in a rally.
🏁 Have to rally meaning?
intransitive/transitive to join other people in order to support someone or something when they are having problems. rally behind: Supporters have been quick to rally behind the team.
- What is the meaning of word rally?
- What is the meaning of rally in school?
- What is the meaning of rally on the common?
🏁 Don't cut dirt rally meaning?
Don't cut is a call for not cutting the corner due to an obstacle, lack of surface to drive on, etc... It's very frequent on German stages because many corners have rocks on the inside, that you would hit if you cut the corner. This is a real call-out. #1
- A racing heart meaning?
- Does rally spectrum stack with rally heart?
- Does dirt rally rally 5 have split-screen?
8 other answers
rally noun [C] (MEETING) a public meeting of a large group of people, esp. to show support for a particular opinion, political party, or sports team: He helped organize the first national rally against the war. rally noun [C] (IMPROVEMENT)
Rally definition is - to muster for a common purpose. How to use rally in a sentence.
Rally definition, to bring into order again; gather and organize or inspire anew: The general rallied his scattered army. See more.
Definition of rally in the Idioms Dictionary. rally phrase. What does rally expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. What does rally expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
Definitions and Meaning of rally in English rally noun. the feat of mustering strength for a renewed effort Synonyms: rallying Examples - he feared the rallying of their troops for a counterattack - he singled to start a rally in the 9th inning (sports) an unbroken sequence of several successive strokes Synonyms: exchange Example
Rally for/behind definition is - to publicly show support for. How to use rally for/behind in a sentence.
Rally is the agile management software which deals from User stories writing to the Iterations, Sprints, releases and defect management module too. During agile process Rally helps in giving the picture of the real time status of the project. The basic functionality in the Rally tool for a particular Agile project is as following:
Rally Trigger a workflow when a new task is created in the selected workspace.
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «Can you rally meaning?» so you can surely find the answer!How does multiplayer rally work in dirt rally?
- Rally is not door-to-door racing, the kind where you try to overtake opponents and fight for positions. Rally is driving alone (or rather, with your co-driver) and comparing your stage time to those of opponents. Dirt Rally has that. So, multiplayer rally is there, but multiplayer "rally" (your misconception of rally) is not.
How many people showed up for Beto O'Rourke's rally?
- Some reports indicated that only 65 people showed up for the event that O’Rourke spoke at, but this was not accurate. Gateway Pundit reported that 65 people lined up for Beto’s event while 22,000 lined up for Trump’s. Although Trump’s rally did indeed see a huge turnout, far more than 65 people showed up for O’Rourke’s event.
Is DiRT Rally 2.0 more difficult than the first DiRT Rally? Yes, I have won masters a couple times on DR but it's hard to even keep the car clean enough and fast enough to get past professional in DR 2. The AI are more challenging and so are the physics.What is a rally ticket in targettoad rally?
- Toad Rally is a very important part of the game if you want to unlock new buildings – and more importantly, new characters. But, it costs one Rally ticket to enter a race.
1. What are rally cars? Rally cars are purposely built racing cars which are derived from regular cars to drive a rally, which is is done on sections of closed public roads. Rally cars must be built to comply with all FIA regulations to be eligible to enter the competitions.What was the last rally before death rally?
- For the last few months he has needed assistance to walk, bathe, shower and get out of bed. He has spent a majority of his time sleeping and has lost a lot of weight due to a lack of appetite and chemotherapy treatments. He was also very hard to engage in conversation, very quiet and reserved.
Horse racing is an equestrian performance sport, typically involving two or more horses ridden by jockeys (or sometimes driven without riders) over a set distance, for competition. It is one of the most ancient of all sports, as its basic premise – to identify which of two or more horses is the fastest over a set course or distance – has been unchanged since at least classical antiquity.What is the meaning of crossover?
Define crossover. crossover synonyms, crossover pronunciation, crossover translation, English dictionary definition of crossover. n. 1. A place at which or the means by which a crossing is made. 2. A short connecting track by which a train can be transferred from one line to another....A rally point?
- Definition of rallying point : someone or something that makes people join together to support a person, cause, etc. His promise to improve education has become a rallying point for his supporters. Learn More About rallying point
What does it mean to "rally"?
- Rally(noun) the act or process of rallying (in any of the senses of that word) Rally(noun) a political mass meeting. Rally(verb) to attack with raillery, either in good humor and pleasantry, or with slight contempt or satire. Rally(verb) to use pleasantry, or satirical merriment.
Rally racing is a sport where you race cars on roads. These cars are modified for racing and usually are not built to drive on roads legally.
A man in France named George Bouton raced around a small circuit on April 28th, 1887, but he was the only driver. Many consider a race held on July 23rd, 1894, to be the first. It was a race 127 km long, from Paris to Rouen.Can i play didirt rally rally with oculus rift?
- DiRT Rally now fully supports Oculus Rift giving you the ultimate experience in racing immersion.
- To compete in a Toad Rally, you’re going to need a rally ticket. You can earn these in a buck of ways: Collect all of the colored challenge coins in one try during a World Tour level. Build a bonus house and play the bonus game. (You can play the bonus game once ever eight hours, and you might not get a rally ticket.)
- It is very different. It feels more like a hovercraft rally where you smoothly float over anything. That doesn't mean you can't have fun with it but it is not like Dirt Rally. It is very different. It feels more like a hovercraft rally where you smoothly float over anything.
- And this has actually been the case for some time at the ROT Rally. For instance, the price went from $79 in 2017, to $99 in 2018 and 2019, and then $149 in 2020 and 2021. As you can read in this thorough review of the bike rally the value simply has not been there for endless reasons.
How to play Multiplayer on Dirt Rally ft. BigHillarious spec:A8 5600K (Radeon HD 7650D)4x2 (8GB of Ram) Vgen, 1600MhzThanks for checking out :DIs dirt rally rally vr available on oculus home?
- DiRT Rally VR is now available on Oculus Home and Steam platforms. The official VR support was added via a Steam update to the original title, meaning those who already have the game receive it for free.
- "With DiRT Rally 2.0 we've really focused on bringing the most authentic rally driving experience ever, so much like the real thing, your driving needs to be precise," Armstrong explains. "Starting off, the best thing to do is to try and learn the basic manoeuvres that are required to drive a rally car.
- Also, you can't use the right thumb for trottle and breaking since in rally you often need to break and trottle at the same time. Another thing, you are expected to be fifth place for the first 100 races, dirt rally is that hard. 8 clever moves when you have $1,000 in the bank.
- The Rally Car also suffers from a lack of grip. This can be mitigated by the Winter Tires. Equipping Overcharged Turbo may help the vehicle overcome steep terrain or get it to full speed quickly. The cabin is fairly protected, able to keep the driver safe from slight and medium hits before it gets broken.